Thursday, October 2, 2008

Staying up too late

What am I doing? Go to sleep, Orangecat.

I've been on a Facebook binge these past few days, adding like 15 people. I found both my brothers, one with a fake name who hasn't accepted me as his friend. Yep, that is so him, ha ha. Should I be offended my other brother hadn't added me? Facebook has such a surreal effect on me - I get happy seeing some people's wedding pics and new babies. But then also I get down looking at others' wonderful, travel-y lives. So I have to limit myself. Then today, one of my elementary best friends/frenemies but who moved away in junior high, contacted me (how did she find me?? i don't live in SD anymore) and wanted to add me as a friend. weird!! what do I do? I'm trying to figure out how to add ppl but only show them a limited profile. Yet I can't even find out on the site where the friend requests are... ah, Facebook, you are a good distraction during this Palin/economy crash craziness...

I'm watching Love Actually. I haven't seen it in so long, it's good :)

No comments: