Monday, August 25, 2008

My blogging skills lag

Eh. Blogging. Writing witty quirky comments on my life. Eh.

My coworker rode BART into work this morning with a fundraiser event goodie bag over her shoulder. A little teddy bear stuck out as the fundraiser was for a kids' camp. Some guy behind her said in a annoying voice, "Do you always carry teddy bears into work?" haha

My 30th bday was really really fun. I came into the wkend very chill and so everything was fun and enjoyable. Dinner at A Cote then Bhangra dancing (the lesson was the best part then I forgot everything) and then Oaklandish generously catered a picnic for me and my friends at Lake Merrit with free boat rides and alcohol. Yey! Oh, that wasn't just for us? Thanks anyway, Oaklandish! You rock. Seriously, we should have just told ppl to meet at the boathouse and enjoy the free farmer's market food (kettle corn, yellow watermelon, salami sandwiches, need I say more?), sangria, beer, DJ, and boat rides. And four square, too?! Wow, a good party. But seriously, playing capture the flag three times, watching ppl "surf" on Josh's bike, and finally getting to use my awesome picnic basket made it really fun. Thanks JillK for helping organize :)

Thanks to everyone who came - I am glad to have you in my life and I appreciate our friendship :) Even if I don't blog about you.

Yey, I'm 30. About darn time to start a new decade. The 20's were looking to' up. Not me - I'm looking hot, of course ;p

No comments: