Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life and stuff, and my iPhone

I picked up my iPhone yesterday and it is super cool. I started playing around with and adding applications last night. The light saber one and Koi fish one are my current faves. They have almost no purpose but make me smile.

I got my tax rebate last month but am stubbornly refusing to use it to shop. I want to buy a HD TV but I just can't bring myself to use the money on consumption. I hate that Bush so much. Anyone else feel this way?

I've started walking a lot at lunch with my fast coworkers. Around the lake, 3.5 miles plus walking down to the lake and back, in an hour. Crazy but I'm getting faster.

2 comments:

shyampatel said...

Invest it!

OrangeCat said...

Yep, I am or at least saving it. Hey I'm typing this comment on my iPhone. Whatssup technology!