Monday, July 28, 2008

So not into blogging lately

Eh.

Ehhhh...

I got new purple shoes that are awesome. They have great heels, peep toe, and a flower on the side of the band that goes across the top. I wore them today to work and they were as comfortable at the end of the day as the beginning. I kept reaching down to touch the flower at work bc they're just so cute.

I walked around the lake again during lunch with my coworker walking group. Dang, they are fast but I'm getting better. I have problem solved the things that were challengin and now 1) make sure I have high socks and not only low blister-causing ones, 2) have my new shoes and not my older shin splint-causing shoes; 3) bring extra socks; 4) don't carry my huge nalgene; and 5) try not to talk so I am only two strides behind the other women instead of like ten. Seriously.

I preordered my iPhone last Monday. When will you come to me, my love?? hee hee

Jill K is gone for two weeks. Ah, I miss you already.

Mitch and Nora are the cutest cats ever. Evah.

Brunch this Sunday at At Hoc!! I am really really excited, and am happy I'm going for a kinda birthday celebration with Esther and Wayne.

Nora now naps next to me at night before I sleep. She's currently cuddled next to my leg and grooming her back leg including chewing on her toes/claws. SOOOO cute. Like dripping with cuteness. Like a main dish of cute with a side of steamed cute and a dessert of cute with whipped cream. And a drink of diet iced cute.

Have you seen www,cuteoverload.com? You will be overloaded by the cute.

No comments: