Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's new?

Ah, what to say? Stuff is new but there's nothing I feel like writing about.

I feel tired this week and a bit on edge/tired. Hopefully I'll feel better by this wkend.

I wore a pencil gray skirt today that I don't know if I've ever worn out. I've had it for yrs, it's always been a bit too tight but this morning it was loose. I was surprised but loved wearing it with my fancy black heels with the bow. I was dressed up. I think the being on edge and some anxiety this wk has made me lose my appetite and drop a few pounds. Yey for anxiety, yey. Whoo hoo.

I got to sign my first letter at work today which is kinda a big deal. A letter that gets sent to the public with me as the contact and my signature. After two months of preparing countless letters for other people's signature, it feels fresh and cool. I would def love to take on more responsibility even as I've just gotten over being overwhelmed.

A week from now, some things should be more clear. We'll see.

I'm getting the new iPhone soon, maybe this wkend when it's released. Maybe next week. I don't care enough to stand in a line overnight to get one. I am so excited. Everyday a situation comes up where I sigh and say, "If I had my iPhone right now..." I basically decided a yr ago to wait a year for the second generation to come out. In Jan, I really really wanted one as I was switching phones but decided to wait until this summer bc I knew it was coming out. So it is! And it will be soon mine! The notes, PDA part, the web, online part, the pictures, and voicemail, everything. YEY :)

No comments: