Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random thoughts

When did it become ok to bring dogs everywhere? When exactly did we cross that line - early 2000's? I was at an outdoor mall and saw a couple holding back a huge dog who was barking because a smaller dog had just danced across his path. I was now cautious to walk down the middle of the dog corridor to go from Macy's to my car. So I ask, when did it become normal behavior to bring pets to the mall? I'm ok time traveling back to when dogs stayed home.

When, o when, is the The Wire coming back? It's not? Oh, Orangecat sad.

If you're in the Bay this Saturday and want to come to a cool fundraiser to beat childhood cancer, come to Bay Street in Emeryville and watch tons of ppl get their heads shaved in commemoration of kids who have to go bald because of cancer treatment. Buy some Teacake cupcakes, hot duds from H&M, and donate a few dollars. We can make a difference.

No comments: