Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stuff white people like

A few friends mentioned this site last week that lists things white people like. I started reading it and groaned, laughing. It's so right on. I told a friend today, "A white person must write it; it's too true." I want to go through and find out how many apply to me but it doesn't have an easily viewed list of all the things. 

Yes, I want/like multilingual children, I like musical comedy, water bottles, brunch, Arrested Development, and (sometimes) being the only white person around. Ouch!

But I do not like coffee, Whole Foods, or modern furniture. So let me check... yep, I'm still white.

Then a site came up for things Asian people like. The most current one is Asian buffets. Haha, yeah, true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! I got a new domain name, so its:
http://www.stuffasianpeoplelike.net

because some idiot bought off stuffasianpeoplelike.com and added crap to it.

Thanks again,
Peter.

OrangeCat said...

Sure, Peter, np! Just keep writing the funny :)