Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hmmm

Not sure exactly what to write about but let me try to write what I've thinking about without actually saying what I'm thinking about. My inner thoughts in vague concept, if you will.

1. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't.
2. Sometimes a planned high-five is what I want the most, and makes me very happy.
3. White mochas with half the espresso (one shot instead of two) are perfecto.
4. I wish I just knew, you know?
5. I'm not sure, could something like that last longer than a few months or so?
6. Sometimes I obsess, and I hate it.
7. I really like how this year is going.
8. At this moment, turning 30 this yr sounds all good.
9. I can't control people and sometimes, ok often, I wish I can.
10. Is having hope always a good thing? When is it better to not have hope?

No comments: