Saturday, May 10, 2008

End of first wk summary

I'm totally wiped out. A long week both in the day at the new job and at night. Good wk, I still really like the job, just a lot going on. My body feels like I ran a marathon.

On a sidenote, this is an interesting cute website. Social Security has the top baby names since 1880. I looked mine up in my birth year and it was #1 for girls. It was #1 for quite awhile but now Emily has been the top girl baby name since 1996. Hmm... I wouldn't have thought that.

I started to go to random years and saw that my aunt's name in the year of her birth was #5. Looking at the names by years, I realize you can almost tell how old someone is just by their name. My dad's is somewhat rare now but was #6 in his year.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Jen,

You've been tagged to share six random facts about yourself. Here's a link to my blog for more info: www.thellamaforever.blogspot.com

Mark