Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Seis Random things

Ok, Mark, I'll answer your challenge!

I'm still tired from the new job so it took me three days to notice I was tagged on my own blog to share six random things about myself.

Here are six truly random things about myself:

1) I seriously considered and researched becoming a tiger trainer last summer. I spent hours finding out what schooling you need, what the jobs are, the pay, the need to travel, etc. I read tiger trainer blogs and quizzed my fave tiger spot's trainers where they went to school and how they like the profession. Based mostly on the need to easily relocate which I don't find appealing at this time in my life, I decided not to do it. But it lives on in my heart.

2) I can't whistle.

3) I scored higher in math on my SAT's and got better grades in math my whole life. Math came easy to me; this guy Alfredo and I were the top math ppl in junior high, always competing and tutoring everyone else. Becoming an English major was actually choosing to tackle my weak area, and I left college finally knowing how to write.

4) I really really love football. All football, any team.

5) I love fruit and candy, and fruity candy esp. strawberry belts, gummy bears, and red licorice.

6) My first beloved car was a red Toyota Tercel which I had for nine years, and was named Herbie Charlotte.


Ok, I'l pass this on to Jill and Shyam, who happen to be married. Here's the original passer-on-er's blog Mark.

And here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Yay! Jen shared some random facts! I did not know about the tiger trainer, though! That sounds scary to me, actually!