Monday, May 19, 2008

Random thoughts

I'm excited about the Indiana Jones movie opening this weekend.

I'm debating between biking, driving, or carpooling/parking/BARTing to work. I currently do the last option but it feels just ok. Three miles from work feels so close and realistic for biking but it's urban biking, you know? To be decided...

I really like this new English artist Adele. Going to see her in SF on Thursday. I like this song but Hometown Glory and Chasing Pavements are also favorites.



I walked around Lake Merritt some during my lunch break today. Nice. If I have more time tomorrow, I will change into my walking clothes and go all the way around.

I've been scapbooking lately and enjoying it. I like being creative, and making fun vibrant memory books in the process.

No comments: