Thursday, September 25, 2008

Economy and New England

This economy craziness... what to say? The only time I'm glad I'm not rich with lots of money in stocks and 401K. Whoo hoo, I'm low on money!

I'm typing on my Mac and using Mitch as an elbow rest. Ah, Mitchie.

My brother and sis-in-law got two cats. They named them Pancakes and Waffles bc that's Lesley's favorite food: breakfast food. If they got a third cat, it'd be named French Toast. Hee hee but for reals. Yey, more cats!

I'm getting excited about the New England road trip. I leave two weeks from yesterday. We have a rental car, places to stay, and some maps. That's kinda it. Sounds like a nice, relaxing, wandering trip. We have plans to 1) visit Ben & Jerry's HQ, 2) drive around and see beautiful fall leaves, and 3) eat lobster in Maine. I love not having many plans. I intentionally didn't buy the Lonely Planet book bc I wanted to wing it. But yes, me winging it, still involves lots of web research and getting free maps from www.visitnh.gov and other similar sites :) I feel like I'm going to fall in love with New England and want to move there. It just looks so beautiful.

Bye, furry armrest. You were good to me.

Is it just me or does Twitter not sound that interesting? Isn't there such a thing as info/communications/friend overload? I can't handle Facebook more than one day every couple of weeks.

No comments: