Saturday, September 6, 2008

Things I think we should bring back

Saying "That's so real"

High-jeans with belts and cropped shirts

Overalls with one strap hanging loose

Dressing like you're 35 when you're 16 (like wearing pantsuits)

Wearing see through shirts

Saying "Don't have a cow, man" and not sarcastically

Phones with looong stretched out cords that are twenty feet long

Flipped out, hairsprayed bangs

Having intense, overdramatic reactions to events causing simple things to turn into huge catastrophic emotional roller coaster situations... oh, wait, that was just fictional 90210.

Seriously, did they not sell tank tops in Beverly Hills in 1990?? I'm watching during a heat wave and I'm sweating watching these blazers and thick sweaters on ppl in LA. Can I go to the Gap, buy some tank tops, take a time machine to 1990, and hand them out to fictional tv characters? It's driving me crazzzy.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Okay, you are officially a little too into 90210. Do we need an intervention over here? This Brandon obsession needs. to. stop. now.

OrangeCat said...

I know, I've been watching season 1 all wkend. I'm almost to the pivotal "Brenda loses her virginity to Dylan at the spring dance" episode. Hmm... perhaps I am watching too much? But I've decided to recategorize the show as a "comedy" bc I'm seriously LMAO watching it.

C'mon, Mark, come over to the (fashionably) dark side...