Friday, November 16, 2007

New camera!

I'm really excited and happy. My new camera came yesterday and I've been setting it up and playing with it last night and this morning. It's only my second digital camera and I bought my first one in 2002 - I think a 5yr average is pretty good. I'm not one to constantly upgrade on toys; I've only had four cell phones since May 2000 and the last one I upgraded to because it's a work phone (yey btw to work paying my cell bill!). I've bought one laptop in 2004 and though I dream about a Mac, this PC is working just fine.
------------------------------------------ grrr spacing --------------------------------------
I've been wanting a new camera for a long time but going to Turkey/Greece and then Cabo and relying on friends' cameras has clinched it for me. In Cabo, I took 13 pics mostly at the airport and the first hours in San Diego; the other 300 are from Esther and Pin. I was trying to decide if I should wait for the December sales but as my family is coming up for Thanksgiving, I went for it and bought one a week ago from Amazon. I saved some extra dough with a $20 gift card.

Ok, so here are some pics from last night:
My books
















Self-pic (the day's eye makeup not completely taken off)















Nora!














Mitch!














The kittercats :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.