Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nora

I took Nora in to the vet yesterday afternoon for a routine procedure she gets done and it turned out into a serious thing where they had to do urgent outpatient surgery on her right then :( :( :( She's ok now with twice daily pills, a new more-expensive-and-separate-from-Mitch's-food diet plan, and ointment I have to apply to her bum 2x a day but the vet said it was serious and her little problem could have ruptured and been even more serious. And of course it cost money. Sure, just add it to the pile o' expenses these last two months. But more sad/stressful is what if I hadn't happened to take her in yesterday, which I did bc I had a free couple of hours?

It was a stressful night last night.

Is there any area of my life not affected right now?

No comments: