Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Two of my fave things combined

Today I'm somehow on a Neil Patrick Harris kick. I watched the Doogie Howser pilot on Hulu (really good site - when I closed the site and reopened it later, it remembered where I was in watching the pilot and started automatically) and am now youtubing him. Here the cast of How I Met Your Mother is on a talk show and Neil (Patrick?) and Jason Segel sing/act out a Les Mis song. Awesome.

And I was musing this past week on my fave shows of all time. In order are:

1) The Wire (HBO)
2) Arrested Development (Fox)
3) Friday Night Lights (NBC)
4) How I Met Your Mother (CBS)

Other Honorable mentions are Gilmore Girls, the first three seasons of Alias (only), So You Think You Can Dance, Law and Order: SVU, Golden Girls, and Friends (because it's just such a classic).

No comments: