Monday, July 16, 2007

Life Maintenance

I've been in what I call a "life maintenance" stage lately. In the last six weeks, I've:

- gotten emergency water for my apt and my car
- bought Norton (grrr.. just successfully returned that useless sucker - has anyone had a good experience with it?) and SpyNoMore (which did work)
- researched the best way to back up my computer files, still undecided
- went to the dentist
- got glasses from Costco
- went to the DMV, got my picture taken and my license renewed
- drove to Palo Alto to get another iPod battery after it really really died (this one was free thankfully)
- finally organized my personal HR files for my job which I started last August
- bought luggage
- bought printer ink
- got my cat Mitch microchipped (in case he gets lost, in preparation for my move into my church neighborhood where he might get out easier. Nora's microchipped).
- got my credit history from the three agencies.

Just one of those stages. I kinda want to write a will. Is that morbid?

I guess I'm an adult now....

No comments: