Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend recap

This wkend was fun. Friday night was Carol's birthday Drinks & Tapas party at a local restaurant. There were a lot of people there, some I hadn't seen in awhile from college. Good to catch up, drink lemon sangria, and eat delicious cheesecake :)

Saturday was spent sleeping, praying and catching up with God, sleeping (catching up on like forever of being tired), lazily finishing scrapbooking and cleaning my craft table up, and watching TV.

Sunday was church and taking BART/MUNI to San Francisco's Stern Grove for one of their free summer concerts with Nhuanh, Esther, and Wayne. It was cold and foggy but fun to chill on the grass and listen to the Haitian music and snack away. There were lots of people, in the hundreds, with their picnic paskets. I'm envious and have picked up my age-old desire for a picnic basket. After we took the bus up 19th Ave to my fave Vietnamese place PPQ (where I was schooled by Nhuanh that curry chicken noodle dish is not Pho) and to discover that my fave tapioca drink place is now closed :( Ah, times are a changin'...

In two weeks the California Ballet will be at Stern Grove which I'm really excited about. I will so be there!

Good restful fun wkend :)

No comments: