Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Luv me some books

I love books. I love bookstores and looking at my Amazon online wishlist bc it's full of booksbooksbooks. I may never buy all of them but I like looking at the covers and imagining the stories within.


Sidenote: I don't like Amazon's new website. Too cutesy and bubbly and whoa too many individual "boxes" of info on the homepage.


Here's the book I'm currently reading at work, during breaks and such. About the working poor in the inner city, the ones who are striving to make ends meet on our country's miserable minimum wage, working the jobs most of us see as teenage positions not careers. Good book but sad because it was written in the mid-90's and not much has changed for the better.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting about this book. It's next on my list of books to get from the library.