Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh Kron4

Oh Kron 4, why won't you report on traffic more in the morning? I think we would all love 50% of your newscast to be a traffic report. And not just GG Bridge which for some reason you LOVE to report on. Every time you do a traffic report, you show video of GG and report on the Marin drive and talk for a bit. Yet you don't talk about the Bay Bridge in every traffic report. ??? Which do you think is a major commute point? Not to diss the north drivers because I know their commute into SF is horrendous too but c'mon, BB is the hotspot. Could just increase traffic reports in general? Not less GG but more Bay Bridge and everything. I really don't want constant weather reports or the 7-day forecast every ten minutes. Yes, it's raining and it will be raining off and on. That's all the weather news I need at 8am in the morning when I am LEAVING for work on the FREEWAY. Detailed weather news belong at 5pm and at 11pm. Less national news - I just want traffic news. I have three different options for my morning commute and I desperately need an up-to-date report so I can know which way to go. Like your helpful constant update on the dead body on 880S last wk was great - that's why I started to turn you on every morning. Please, more traffic reports!! I'm sure it gets boring and monotonous for you to give updates every five minutes but I know I would love it. I don't have 20 minutes to watch. I know turn it on and go about my morning then come back and tivo fast forward through all the unimportant morning stuff to find the traffic.

Please more traffic reports, and for goodness sake, include the Bay Bridge in every traffic report!

No comments: