Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday

My right eyelid has been twitching this week and it feels weird. I put a fresh contact in but nothing really happened. Today I'm wearing glasses to see if that will help. A little bit but not too much. I looked up "eye twitching" on WebMd and it says it can be from stress or anxiety. Hmmm, I didn't think I was stressed or anxious but maybe I am. Who knows, I always carry around stress anyways.

Jill and I saw D.L. Hughley at Cobb's Comedy Club last night in SF. It was a good show and the opener guy and D.L. were super funny. At parts I was laughing so hard. I've never been to a comedy club before though I love watching stand-up comedians on TV. I remember spending many a junior high hour watching nonstop stand-up on Comedy Central. Crude yes but sometimes too freaking funny. It was also super cool that our tickets were free last night - I got them from Kiss 98.1 bc I called in last wk on my bday and it happened to be Renel's husband's bday too. Free tickets are all good. Thanks Renel and Kiss 98.1!

No comments: