Friday, August 10, 2007

Important News Flash

There is a ladybug on my desk. I don't know how it got into my office but it is hard to concentrate on my business call when I'm busy staring at the spotted ladybug cruising around my notebook. I let it walk from finger to finger and am distracted but I don't think it is appropriate to say, "I'm sorry, what did you say? You are not as interesting as a ladybug wandering around on my keyboard pad."

Now it's climbing the Mt. Everest hills of the keys on my keyboard. I will not use the character in between the "0" and the "+" keys. That key is currently occupied by a ladybug. Look out number in between 5 and 7, you're next. Look, I just had to pause in typing "e," "s," and "d" because my ladybug took priority. This might take awhile...

No comments: