Friday, September 14, 2007

Cabo! and random

I'm excited about the Cabo cruise in now less than two weeks. I've never been on a cruise before and I just need to get away for a bit. Pin, Esther, and I will have a lot of fun, I think :) I'm bringing lots of books.

I finished printing the buttload of pre-cruise registration paperwork. Good gosh, I feel like I just killed a redwood in printing it all out. Info here, sign there, print luggage tags, sign your firstborn away here. I also clicked on "Dress Code" and am not ecstatic about having to dress up every night. It looks like shorts can't be worn in the dining room. People with more cruise experience, is this true? I would like to wear a dress once but I'm hoping to stay chilling in lounge wear.

I recently discovered scheduling TiVo shows online which is awesome. I often am not home much and don't have time or the memory to remember to schedule shows when I do come home. I know I wrote a few posts ago about how I'm watching less TV (which I am) but I wanted to record the Emmy's this Sunday and keep forgetting before I go away camping this wkend (shoot, I gots to pack). So anyway I added the Emmy's this morning through tivo.com and yey, it's done.

My cat Nora is totally cute and does really cute things. In case you needed an update on her cuteness. Mitch is too but he's more normal. Nora's eccentric and it makes it more fun to watch her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay - you can tivo shows ONLINE? I'm supremely jealous.

and you're going on a cruise. that's one of my lifelong dreams! (okay - since I was old enough to watch the show Love Boat - hum theme song along with me)

sounds like so much fun!

dressing up, eh? what have you decided to do? does this mean shopping?