Monday, September 17, 2007

On a happier note...

Camping was super fun this weekend. Our small group went only about an hour away to this cool site with a lake in Livermore. Everything went pretty smoothly - traffic was pretty easy getting there Friday night, we had enough tents and equipment, chilling was good, food was awesomely scrumptious (we have some mad talented cooks in our group), and it was a good time. The weather was colder than desired and expected but that was a small thing. Thanks again Josh for organizing it all!

I came home yesterday afternoon super tired and could barely keep myself awake. But I didn't want to take a nap and mess up my sleep schedule so I watched 50 First Dates, did laundry, watched the Chargers lose :( and some of the Emmy's. TV will keep my awake when I'm ready to collapse.

And tonight is seeing David Cross do stand-up in SF - should be fun but a late night too.

No comments: