Monday, September 10, 2007

Cookies

Here are pics from Jill and Shyam's Bay Area wedding celebration/homecoming in late August. (Jill, let me know if you don't want your face pics up here). Wow, my mom and I did a pretty good job on those cookies, if I do say so myself. And the lemon cupcakes were the first time I had made frosting from scratch. (Pics from Jill)

There were a ton of cookies leftover - and that's even with 3-4 ruined bc my fridge dripped on them and 3 hidden cookies in my freezer that I just found last week. Hee hee.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yumm... iced cookies. you guys did a great job!

I'm drooling because iced sugar cookies are my Most Favorite Dessert in the Entire World!

And it's almost lunchtime here....and I have no iced cookies to munch on. Must stare at the photos you posted........

OrangeCat said...

I know! My fave dessert is sugar cookies so it is dangerous for me to buy them at Safeway.

Drool away... :)