Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Moving help

Hi friends,

Ok a date is set. I am planning on moving into the neighborhood on Sat Nov. 3. Right now my roommate Ting will move in with me for a month or so until she finds a place in Bezerkeley.

I would really LOVE your help. I don't actually mind moving and packing but find it very stressful trying to round up ppl to help me. If you would be nice, available, and somewhat strong (though not as strong ppl can come too) and come help me on Sat Nov 3 around 10am (tbd), I would so love you. And if you would help/volunteer without me begging, extra extra love to you. And no, this open letter does not count as begging. Yet.

And I checked - Cal is playing an away game at Arizona. Not USC. So you're free, Cal fans :)

And if you're allergic/disdainful of cats, your moving duties will not include carrying Mitch and/or Nora. Even though they're so cute and I don't know how you can be allergic to such cuteness :)

Thanks in advance,
Orangecat

2 comments:

jill said...

sad to lose my neighbor (who will identify with me now!?), but glad you have found a spot (or at least i'm assuming so?) i can probably help, but i'm, uh, not very strong...

OrangeCat said...

that's ok! "available" trumps "strength" :) I wil identify with you from afar... and from memory.